domingo, 14 de enero de 2018

Idioma Moderno I: Inglés: GG A, GRs, GLIS A2, A3. 01/15/2017-01/19/2017

GG, GR, GLI: Review.

For each of the sentences below, write a new sentences as similar as posible in meaning to the original, using the word given in capital letters.


1. Many people are unaware of what has been achieved. KNOW
2. Ten years ago the mall was nothing more than an idea. ONLY
3. They settle down where it suits them. FEEL
4. A good coach station will be readily accesible. REACH
5. A good station will be readily accesible for cars and pedestrians. CAR, FOOT
6. Two dams collapsed after weeks of torrential rain. RESULT
7. Such events raise again the question of dam safety in this country. BRING
8. The Anti-Violence Act is still to be implemented. EFFECT
9. Most failures occur soon after construction, PLACE
10. The new Act places enforcement of its legislation in the hands of local authorities. RESPONSIBLE
11. Authorities do not always fulfill the dictates of Parliament. CARRY
12. John inflated the tyres of his bicycle. BLEW
13. We haven’t any milf left, I’m afraid. RUN
14. I demand to know the truth. INSIST.
15. I don’t think he’d be able to do the job. CAPABLE

Use of English Tests

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario